COVID – 19 Update
We are following health and safety recommendations from The College of Opticians of British Columbia as well as the Federal and Provincial Governments. In compliance with these regulations, our staff are pleased to announce that WE ARE OPEN for:
- All Routine Eye Examinations
- Contact Lens Assessments, Refill & Pickup
- Frame & Lens Selection
- Eyeglass Repair
- Sunglass Selection
Our team is dedicated to providing a safe, clean and healthy environment for our patients and our staff.
Booking an Eye Exam:
- Please call by phone, we will ask screening questions to ensure you are well enough to attend the appointment.
- Appointment times will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing & sanitization of exam room.
When you arrive at the office:
- Patients are Required to Wear a Mask during your visit.
** Our Staff will be wearing masks &/or face shields
- On arrival staff will ask you to review the COVID-19 symptom-checklist.
*Do you have a fever, sore throat, cough or difficulty breathing?
*Have you travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
*Have you had contact with a person who is suspected of, or has, COVID-19?
- Patients entering the office must sanitize their hands at the front desk.
- Patients and Staff will maintain social distancing.
*Please be mindful of other guests in the dispensing and reception area.
- Plexiglass barriers are at the front desk and dispensing tables.
- Maximum capacity of 4 guests in the dispensing area.
- Regular sanitization of the exam room between each guest. Exam equipment, door handles and exam chairs are wiped down with alcohol before and after each appointment.
- The Optometrist will use masks &/or a face shield at all times. Rubber gloves may be used for direct eye area contact.
After the appointment/dispensing area:
- Dispensing stations are sanitized with alcohol before and after each patient.
- Limited number of people in dispensing area, one staff member to one patient.
- Staff members will assist clients in frame selection. All potential frames which have been taken off the board will be placed in a designated area to then be removed for sanitization protocol before returning to the frame board.
- Frames are sanitized with alcohol and soap and water before being put back on the board.
- Plexiglass is put between the patient and staff member to allow safe removal of a mask so the patient can try on frames.
- Deep cleaning at the start of each day.
Come by our location in Victoria to get a pair of prescription glasses or reach out to book an eye exam
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 5:00 pm