We are following health and safety recommendations from The College of Opticians of British Columbia as well as the Federal and Provincial Governments when we conduct the following services:
- All Routine Eye Examinations
- Contact Lens Assessments, Refill & Pickup
- Frame & Lens Selection
- Eyeglass Repair
- Sunglass Selection
Our team is dedicated to providing a safe, clean and healthy environment for our patients and our staff.
When you arrive at the office:
- Patients are not required to wear a mask, however, we are Mask Friendly.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well.
* Our Staff will continue to wear masks when in close proximity.
- We appreciate if all patients entering the office would sanitize their hands at the front desk.
- Please be mindful of other guests in the frame gallery and reception area.
- Plexiglass barriers remain at the front desk and are available at dispensing tables upon request.
- Maximum capacity in Frame Gallery area is 6 guests.
- Regular sanitization of the exam room between each guest: exam equipment, door handles and exam chairs are wiped down with alcohol after each appointment.
- The Optometrist will use a mask at all times. Rubber gloves may be used for direct eye area contact.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask during their eye health assessment due to close proximity.
- We ask that appointments be scheduled for frame selection and prescription consultation. We will try to accommodate walk-ins, however, if we are unable to immediately assist you, we would be happy to schedule a time to welcome you back.
- Dispensing stations are sanitized after each patient.
- All frames that have been tried on will be sanitized before being returned to the frame board.
- Plexiglass is in place to allow for safe removal of a mask while our patients are trying on frames.